6/30/2014

a pretty woman



She is a pretty and beautiful woman and my old and most precious friend. The photo was taken in a tavern when we had a drinking together with members of photography club. She is also one of members of the club.

I think that she is a photogenic woman who can be fit well as a model of portrait. So I asked her to be my photo model, but she told to me in this way bashfully, "I'd prefer taking photos, but I'd hesitate to be a model."
Probably, I think, contrary to my intentions, she made a misunderstanding that she was asked to be a nude model.

I took this photo before she noticed, and I have uploaded her photo to flickr without her consent. I don't know whether she complains me or not.

photoholic image - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Flickriver - A new way to view Flickr photos and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment